Share The Soap
Coffee & Milk Scrub BAR
Coffee & Milk Scrub BAR
This bar gives hands that extra clean needed from living life (including removing odors from chopping onions, fish, gardening, even those dirty farm jobs).
Gets hands clean without drying hands out. It's almost like using a soap and a lotion in one!
Coffee grounds make a gentle exfoliant for extra scrubbing action.
This bar is also brutal on grease so also makes a good mechanic's bar and because it cuts grease so well our family has been known to use it as a dish soap bar on hand-washed dishes when we're out of our regular dish soap bar.
And if you ever can't find it in the soap dish at the sink, it just might be in the shower as the perfect knee, elbows, heels scrub!
Some of the ingredients in this soap takes us months to make with a special process we developed to make it the most effective odor-removing soap you'll never want to be without!
Ingredients: Triple Brewed Coffee, Goat Milk, Saponified oils: Organic Coconut, coffee infused olive oil, tallow, castor, organic soy, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, kaolin clay, coffee grounds, peppermint essential oil, vanilla coffee flavor oil.
NOTE: Our soap bars come naked with an ingredient card unless you choose to have it wrapped in a compostable bag with a reusable bow. We're proud to be a part of the "reduce packaging" initiative and are happy to offer you an eco-friendly option for gift packaging while being good stewards of the resources we've been entrusted with.
Each bar is loaded with:
• skin-loving oils like olive, coconut, jojoba, and more.
• Organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, and beeswax add a richness that your skin will love plus it makes the bar last longer for you!
• Goat milk helps your skin to retain its own moisture. (We purchase the goat milk from our girls who have a small goat herd when they have milk available).
• Pure essential oils add a wonderful aromatherapy session leaving your spirit refreshed and uplifted.
How long does one of our bars typically last?
• For 1 person it will last approximately 3-4wks, HOWEVER, a lot depends on how the bar is used (with a poof or bag, how many times the bar is suds up, etc.), how often showering, and if soap is allowed to dry out between uses.
- NOTE: This bar is ready to ship now. To make your bar last even longer add a soap saver dish or soap saver bag!
At least 10% of all proceeds are donated locally and globally. Thank you for helping to Share Soapy Love with your purchase!
Share the Soap is a manufacturer of goat milk products based in Southern IL